How to Access the Virtual Bandroom
Our virtual bandroom is hosted on Zoom and you can access it at any time from 7am to 11pm. Joining using a computer or tablet is the best option as you can see all the other participants and you will have access to interactive functions. However you can also join by smartphone or dial-in from an ordinary telephone. To enter the bandroom you need the pass code that will have been sent to you separately
- From a PC use this link
- If you are using a smartphone, download the Zoom app and use meeting code 799 916 400
- You can also dial in by phone on 0208 080 6592. Use the meeting code 799 916 400
Weekly band meetings
Weekly band meetings will be held in the virtual bandroom at our normal rehearsal days/times. Please drop in for a chat with fellow band members, or to be part of on-line activities led by our Musical Directors.
- Amersham Band (Monday Band) – 8pm every Monday
- Amersham Concert Brass (Tuesday Band) – 7:30pm every Tuesday
- Amersham Community Brass (Thursday Band) – 7:30pm every Thursday
Next Online Activities
- Monday 2 November at 8pm – Guest Speaker Amos Miller
- Thursday 5 November at 7:30pm – ACB get together
- Monday 9 Nov at 8pm – Chris Storr, Lisa Graham, Winston Rollins
- Thursday 12 November at 7:30pm – ACB get together
- Monday 16 November at 8pm – Phillip McCann
- Thursday 19 November at 7:30pm – ACB get together
- Monday 23 November at 8pm – Guest Speaker Gary Curtin
- Thursday 26 November at 7:30pm – ACB get together
- Monday 30 November at 8pm – Guest Speaker Peter Graham
- Thursday 3 December at 7:30pm – ACB get together
Each band has a separate WhatsApp Group which can be used for discussions and chat between band members. If you would like to join the group then let your band manager know.
Videos from our Guest Speaker Sessions
We have a number of video clips from our guest speakers, so if you missed a session, or want to recap on the valuable tips, techniques and the various anecdotes, then click here. You will need the virtual bandroom pass code to access these.