Amersham Band is a not-for-profit, volunteer based organisation, relying on its members and the local community to fund its activities. Although financially self-supporting, we are dependent on grants and donations to be able to continue the long heritage of performing for the enjoyment of local people, supporting community events and connecting with local social support groups.There are some simple ways you can support the band…
- Support our concerts, buy tickets for yourself and friends – keep an eye on our website for information about forthcoming events.
- Make a charitable donation, big or small, via Local Giving, if you are a tax payer, we can claim gift-aid tax relief. Click the logo below to for more information
- Raise funds for the band by using Easy Fundraising. This generates revenue for the band with no cost at all to you; we get a small payment each time you go shopping on the internet. Click the Easy Fundraising logo for more details.
- You can also make a direct donation via any band member. If you are a tax payer, please print and fill in the gift-aid form so that we can claim tax relief.
- If you would like to support or help the band in any other way, then please feel free to contact us.