100 Club

100club

Once again we are running the Friends of Amersham Band 100 Club – a chance for you to support the band and be in with a chance of winning something in return!

This year’s club is slightly different in that tickets are now £24 each (you can of course buy more than one!), payable either in one payment or at £2 a month via bank transfer. Annual payments will enter your tickets into the draws which take place at the main band rehearsal on 11th July and thereafter on the first Monday rehearsal in September, November 2016, March and May 2017. There will also be a special Christmas draw made at the Christmas Concert towards the end of December. The prizes for the July draw will be accompanied by a bottle of champagne so get your membership started in plenty of time!

To enter please complete and sign the membership form which you can get from a band member or download by clicking on the 100Club logo. Indicate how many tickets you would like and either return the form with a cheque or make a transfer to the band’s bank account. If you are transferring to the bank then you can arrange a monthly payment if you want. Monthly payments will be checked prior to each draw so people can join mid-year. All participants must be over 16.

If you win, a cheque for the prize money will be posted to your home address and the names of the winners will published on the band’s Facebook page.

The total annual prize money will be 33% of the membership fees received. The remaining 67% goes to Amersham Bandroom fund. If we get 100 members, there will be prize money of £320 (£145, £100, £75) at the Christmas draw and two £48 prizes at the other draws. Lower membership will mean the prizes are proportionally lower.

GOOD LUCK !

This lottery is registered with Chiltern District Council and run in accordance with the Small Lotteries Guidance section of the Gambling Act 2005